About the College
The College of Computing Education maintains its reputation as one of the best computer schools in the region through its PACUCOA Level III accredited programs as well as being a certified Center of Development. The college is composed of highly qualified faculty members who are skilled and equipped with the updated skills in different fields of computer studies.
The Computer Science and Information Technology program of the college is granted Center of Development (COD) status by CHED. It has forged collaborations with Apple, Google, Microsoft and IBM.
Program Offerings(click each program to view individual Program Education Objectives and Student Outcomes)
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science
- Bachelor of Science in Entertainment and Multimedia Computing – Digital Animation
- Bachelor of Science in Entertainment and Multimedia Computing – Game Development
- Bachelor of Arts in Multimedia Arts
Ramcis N. Vilchez, DITDean, College of Computing Education
Meljohn V. Aborde, MSCSProgram Head, Bachelor of Science in Entertainment and Multimedia Computing
Program Head, Bachelor of Science in Information Systems