ENROLMENT PROCEDURE FOR PROFESSIONAL SCHOOLS STUDENTS
Submit the following to this email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) for evaluation
- a. Letter of Intent
- b. Desired program
- c. Student contact number
- d. Scanned copy of Transcript of Records
- e. Any valid I.D.
(Note: Before procced to STEP 2 wait for the email where you will receive the result of your evaluation)
A Reference Number will be issued upon the completion of the form.
Keep the reference number for your online payment
Pay the downpayment through any payment center or bank
Wait for an email or SMS alert where you will receive a confirmation stating your Student ID Number and Access Code. If you do not receive any confirmation you may call the Cashier office at 227-5456 local 118.
Login to the UM Student Portal through this link student.umindanao.edu.ph
Under ONLINE ENROLMENT, click on ENROLL COURSE.
Choose your desired session then click YES for the final class schedule or click ENLIST to choose your preferred subjects and schedule as advised by the system.
Click on SUBMIT FINAL for your class schedule. After that, take a screenshot of your enrolled subjects.
This will serve as the temporary copy of your Certificate of Matriculation (UM Form 1).
Wait for the issuance of your University of Mindanao email address through the email address you specified in your Online Student Registration (OSR).
When the quarantine is lifted, sign and claim your printed Certificate of Matriculation (UM Form 1) and ID at the Admission office.
Submit the following requirements on or before the end of semester:
- Original copy of Certificate of Honorable Dismissal or Certificate of Transfer Credential
- Photocopy of Special Order - School File (if applicable)
- Informative Copy of Transcript of Records (for evaluation purposes)
- Original and Photocopy of Certificate of Live Birth (PSA) copy
- Original and Photocopy of Certificate of Marriage (PSA) copy, for married woman
Congratulations! You are now officially enrolled.
Welcome to the University of Mindanao.
+63 (082) 227 5456 Loc. 115
+63 (082) 227 8681
+63 (082) 227 5456 Loc. 116
+63 (082) 227 3166