I’m having trouble accessing the student portal what should I do?
- Check if you have entered the correct URL for the student portal: https://student.umindanao.edu.ph (don’t forget the https:// )
- Check if you’re connected to the internet.
- The student portal might be under emergency maintenance. You can check the UM official fb page for announcements on when the website will be available. Maintenance only takes 30-60 minutes.
Where do I get the information to login to student portal?
- If you have entered a valid GMAIL address upon registration at https://register.umindanao.edu.ph you may sign in using the SIGN IN WITH GOOGLE link or the SIGN IN WITH FACEBOOK link.
- If you have an existing UM Gmail Account (@umindanao.edu.ph) you may sign in using the SIGN IN WITH GOOGLE link.
- You can contact admission or SAO. An access code will be provided for you. You can use the access code to create your own password. Make sure to update your email address after logging in successfully.