About the College
The College of Accounting Education is home to Davao Region’s topnotch Certified Public Accountants (CPAs), having produced the most number of CPA Licensure Examination placers. The college also maintains the most number of academic scholars in the University who were high school valedictorians and salutatorians. It has Level III accreditation from PACUCOA, and is certified by the Commission on Higher Education as a Center of Development.
It upholds the track record of being consistently at par with the national passing rate in the CPA Licensure Examinations.
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting Information System
- Bachelor of Science in Internal Auditing
- Bachelor of Science in Management Accounting