ONLINE ENROLMENT FOR INCOMING FRESHMEN
Fill out the Online Student Registration (OSR) through this link student.umindanao.edu.ph or visit the University of Mindanao website at umindanao.edu.ph
A Reference Number will be issued upon the completion of the form.
Keep the reference number for your online payment
Wait for an email or SMS alert where you will receive a confirmation stating your Student ID Number and Access Code. If you do not receive any confirmation you may call the Cashier office at 227-5456 local 118.
Under ONLINE ENROLMENT, click on ENROLL COURSE.
Choose your desired session then click YES for the final class schedule. After that, take a screenshot of your enrolled subjects. This will serve as the unofficial softcopy of your Certificate of Matriculation (UM Form 1).
Wait for the issuance of your University of Mindanao email address through the email address you specified in your Online Student Registration (OSR), Student portal and SMS alert.
When the quarantine is lifted, sign and claim your printed Certificate of Matriculation (UM Form 1) and ID at the Admission office.
Submit the following requirements on or before the end of semester:
- Original copy of the High School Card / Senior High School Card (F-138a)
- Original copy of the Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Original and Photocopy of Certificate of Live Birth (PSA) copy
- Original and Photocopy of Certificate of Marriage (PSA) copy, for married woman
- Original Medical Certificate, for Medical courses only
- 1. Joint letter request addressed to the Commissioner from the authorized representative of the petitioning school and applicant, using the school letterhead with dry seal;
- 2. Duly accomplished CGAF (BI Form) for Student Visa and Special Study Permit;
- 3. Photocopy of passport bio-page and latest admission with valid authorized stay and Bureau of Quarantine Stamp.
- 4. Notice of Acceptance of the applicant bearing a clear impression of the school’s official dry seal;
- 5. Endorsement addressed to the Commissioner from the school for the conversion of the applicant’s status, signed by the School Registrar;
- 6. Certificate of Eligibility for Admission from Commission on Higher Education (CHED), in case of Medicine/Dentistry;
- 7. Medical Certificate issued by the Bureau of Quarantine and International Health Surveillance or a government medical institution with competence to certify that the applicant is not afflicted with any dangerous, contagious or loathsome disease and is mentally fit;
- 8. CHED endorsement for transfer and shifting of course, if applicable;
- 9. National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) clearance for a foreign student enrolling from bachelor’s degree to post graduate; If stayed in the Philippines for more than 59 days.
- 10. Photocopy of BI school accreditation ID of the registrar or school representative;
- 11. BI Clearance Certificate.
- 12. 8 pcs. 2x2 ID picture
- 13. Letter of Intent to study at The University of Mindanao
- 14. Affidavit of undertaking (for board courses)
- 15. Medical Certificate for medical courses (to be secured from school clinic)
- 16. English Proficiency Certificate with passing score (IELTS – 6.5 per sub test with no score below C; TOEIC – 900-960; TOEFL – 79-93)
- 1. Red Ribbon / Apostille Scholastic Records - High School Diploma and Transcript of Records
- 2. Red Ribbon / Apostille Police Clearance (issued from the country of origin)
- 3. Red Ribbon / Apostille Birth Certificate
- 4. Red Ribbon / Apostille Personal History
- 5. Red Ribbon/ Apostille Proof of support
Congratulations! You are now officially enrolled.
Welcome to the University of Mindanao.