1. Joint letter request addressed to the Commissioner from the authorized representative of the petitioning school and applicant, using the school letterhead with dry seal;
2. Duly accomplished CGAF (BI Form) for Student Visa and Special Study Permit;
3. Photocopy of passport bio-page and latest admission with valid authorized stay and Bureau of Quarantine Stamp.
4. Notice of Acceptance of the applicant bearing a clear impression of the school’s official dry seal;
5. Endorsement addressed to the Commissioner from the school for the conversion of the applicant’s status, signed by the School Registrar;
6. Certificate of Eligibility for Admission from Commission on Higher Education (CHED), in case of Medicine/Dentistry;
7. Medical Certificate issued by the Bureau of Quarantine and International Health Surveillance or a government medical institution with competence to certify that the applicant is not afflicted with any dangerous, contagious or loathsome disease and is mentally fit;
8. CHED endorsement for transfer and shifting of course, if applicable;
9. National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) clearance for a foreign student enrolling from bachelor’s degree to post graduate; If stayed in the Philippines for more than 59 days.
10. Photocopy of BI school accreditation ID of the registrar or school representative;
11. BI Clearance Certificate.
12. 8 pcs. 2x2 ID picture
13. Letter of Intent to study at The University of Mindanao
14. Affidavit of undertaking (for board courses)
15. Medical Certificate for medical courses (to be secured from school clinic)
16. English Proficiency Certificate with passing score (IELTS – 6.5 per sub test with no score below C; TOEIC – 900-960; TOEFL – 79-93)
1. Red Ribbon / Apostille Scholastic Records - High School Diploma and Transcript of Records
2. Red Ribbon / Apostille Police Clearance (issued from the country of origin)
3. Red Ribbon / Apostille Birth Certificate
4. Red Ribbon / Apostille Personal History
5. Red Ribbon/ Apostille Proof of support
Prepare each documents in 3 sets
Place each set of requirements in a long brown folder with fastener