Records and Admissions
The RAC is the keeper of the student’s records from the time the documents are submitted during admissions until the student’s graduates from the program and is headed by the University Registrar.
A.) Request for students credentials (Transcript of Records, Special order, Diploma and Honorable Dismissal)
- Fill up request form (available at the RAC office).
- Pay the necessary fees at the cashier’s office.
- Submit duly accomplish request form, 1×1 picture, OR, and documentary stamps
- Letter of Authorizations to transact and receive documents, in case students cannot claim/transact personally.
B.) Request for Authentication of credentials (Diploma, Special Order, Transcript of records, and Certificate of Authentication and Verification for CHED)
- Original credentials.
- Payment of necessary fees
- Certificate of enrolment (for undergraduate only)
- Letter of authorization to transact and receive documents, in case students cannot claim/transact personally.
C.) Request for transfer Credentials
- A student, undergraduate or graduate, who is transferring to other schools, and/or pursuing higher degree in other schools, shall request for transfer credentials (otherwise known as honorable dismissal)
- Upon request, a student may also apply for the following:
- Certification of good moral character;
- Certified true copy of grades, course description, from 137 and form 138; and
- Certification of units earned.
D.) Request for correction of names/date or place of birth
- Certified true copy of birth certificate from the national statistics office (NSO) or alien certificates of registration (NCR)
- Personal affidavit, if of legal age or affidavit of parents.
- Joint affidavit of two (2) disinterested parties.