The University of Mindanao acknowledges the vital role of research as a catalyst in the promotion of instruction and extension in higher education. As such, it focuses its strategic direction on the development of a strong research culture that would enable its faculty, staff and students to be engaged in research that is responsive to the local, regional and national development needs.
The Research and Publication Center (RPC) was established to manage and implement the research program of the University. It specifically identifies commitment to: operate on a relevant research agenda; develop skilled, committed, conscientious, and prudent researchers; upgrade research-support mechanisms such as facilities, devices, policies and systems; produce, present, publish and practice researches that respond to the needs of the time and contribute to the sustainable development of society; and establish and sustain strategic linkages with external agencies for purposes of collaboration and funding.
- Dr. Maria Linda B. Arquiza, AVP – Research and Publication
- Dr. Adrian M. Tamayo, Director for Quantitative Studies
- John Vianne B. Murcia University Statistician
- Milton Norman D. Medina Director for Qualitative Studies
- Ms. Karen Lodia, Administrative Assistant